This Country House Hotel is currently looking for a Sous Chef.
This vibrant property is looking for a individual to work with the Head Chef to run the kitchen in areas of wastage control, stock, hygiene, organisation and food standards.
- The ideal Sous Chef will have previous 3 or 4 star experience at two rosette level
- The Sous Chef will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department
- The Sous Chef will be reporting directly into the Head Chef
- The Sous Chef must be passionate, excellent food cost controls and the ability to continually raise standards
- The successful Sous Chef will have at least 2 / 3 years experience within a similar operation
Your duties will include:
to oversee the kitchen on a day to day basis
Ordering of food
Carry out stock checks
Ensure the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control.
Reporting to the Head Chef
Competitive Salary & Bonus
20 days holidays annually plus public holidays
Excellent training and opportunities for career development
Meals and Uniform provided
Qualifications/ Experience required:
Previous Sous Chef experience in is essential.
Due to the volume of applications received only suitable candidates will be contacted
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job