With amazing views of the mighty river Thames, our client has built up an outstanding reputation
around this stunning and hidden part of west London. Weather your sitting in the garden
Overlooking the boat races with a pint of London’s best ale, or sitting by the roaring fire sampling there expertly crafty seafood menu, this gastro pub knows how to keep its customers coming
back time and time again. Is high volume your speciality? Are you ready for the next big
challenge as our clients next Sous chef? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
- Up to £26,000 - £29,000 per annum dependant on experience, based on a 48-hour contract
- Live In at £65 per week.
- £3000 tips and tronc per annum
- 28 days holiday a year
- 15% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is 100% committed to its food, using locally sourced ingredients and the best of what an area has to offer.
As the next Sous chef at this venue, you will need to thrive in high pressured and fast pace
environments that always put presentation and quality first. You will be strong at leading a team of up to 10 chefs in the head chef’s absence, always using your warm management skills and
precise standards to set as an example. Your passion for great British food and knowledge of
high volume with help shape and lead this dedicated team and elevate this outstanding kitchen
to the next level.
• Excited about both Traditional British Dishes, and Modern techniques.
• Experience as at least a Sous chef for at least Three years.
- High volume experience is a must for the position as they can do up to 800 covers on
• Calm and motivated individual, that is willing to learn and further their knowledge.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to
apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on
and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job