Make no mistake, this is a career defining role. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and creative Sous Chef to join an award winning kitchen with their sights firmly set on the achieving the very best. The momentum is most certainly with the Head Chef and their team. Working out of the very latest high spec kitchens where no expense has been spared, this independently owned and managed hotel has little seasonality as its reputation is ensures 98% annual occupancy.
This beautiful 40 cover restaurant is gloriously situated on a harbor side and enjoys uninterrupted views across the sea, where residents, locals and walk ins enjoy possibly the finest food served in Cornwall.
You will be ambitious, passionate and driven and will work closely with the Head Chef to take this restaurant to the next level. You will love to create dishes from local ingredients, often foraged and will take pride in producing the best food that Cornwall offers.Requirements
- You will need to have a proven track record as an experienced Sous Chef or Jnr Sous, working to Michelin Star level and preferably in an establishment that held or achieved a Michelin Star or multiple Rosette.
- A stable CV in a hotel environment will be vital for this position.
- You will need to be creative and innovative and able to work to your own initiative.
- A great team leader, you will inspire and train the other members of your team to create a like-minded approach to the creation of excellent food whilst always adhering to the correct standards.
- You will be responsible for all health and safety requirements.
For more information about this role please contact Camilla at icognia. Thanks for looking at this role.