Our client is a coastal boutique hotel enriched in history. Boasting a charming restaurant with stunning sea views combined with a menu consisting of fresh and local produce with their fish caught just a stone’s throw away.
The ideal candidate
- An impressive background within fresh food establishments
- Possess strong leadership skills
- The ability to manage the kitchen during the Head Chef’s absence
- A creative mind to be able to give input towards the menu and if called upon
- An extremely high level of culinary knowledge and skills
- Being able to produce quality food in a timely fashion
- A good understanding of food costs, stock ordering and GP% targets
Our client is seeking an experienced Sous Chef who is also a great team player and ready to step straight into the role and showcase his ability.
- Salary of £23,000 per annum plus tips
- Live in accommodation available
- Contracted hours of 40 a week
- Brilliant chance to progress in your career by joining a knowledgeable and experienced team of chefs
- Working with fresh and local produce
- The opportunity to showcase your skills
This is an extremely popular establishment and this position will be easily filled, so don’t miss out and apply now.
Now get in touch!
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job