Our client is a world leading, private dining company. In the past having catered for HM The Queen and The Royal Family, also former Prime Ministers and members of many Royal families from across the world. Regularly catering for celebrities and affluent members of society, they thrive on keeping up with modern dishes, whilst boasting an extensive choice of international cuisines.
- Working alongside chefs with Michelin and Rosette background
- Preparing dishes using fresh ingredients
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge due to the extensive menu offered
- Being part of an established fine dining company
The ideal candidate
- Passion for detail and presentation
- An extremely broad knowledge of cooking techniques and seasonal produce
- You must thrive under pressure
- Comfortable working non-standard shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like additional information about the role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- fine dining
- Sous chef
- private dining
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job