The Establishment & Client
Part of a growing gastro pub group, our client is a traditional British pub and inn situated in the small village. Their restaurant and bar serves modern British cuisine. The team is devoted to creating delicious pub classics and true country fare that gives a respectful nod to the seasons and the local farms and estates that provide their produce which now they have been awareded awarded an AA Rosette.
Role & Package
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Sous Chef to help the brigade but would consider a strong CDP looking to make the next step in their career. Ideal candidates will be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy. If this sounds like you keep reading!
- You will be working under a very talented Head Chef
- Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
- Company Promotions & Progression.
- Discount on eating out within the company's establishments
- Industry Training Courses if required
- 40 - 45hour weeks
- Accommodation can be provided, large double bedroom, 3 meals given a day, shared staff kitchen
Other Attributes needed
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Has experience in busy kitchens and used to handle the freshest ingredients
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Gastro Pub
- Live In
- Sous chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job