Fantastic Opportunity at Top Rated Dining Pub
Our client based in South Oxfordshire near Wantage is recruiting a Sous Chef for their stylish property. This is an opportunity for a talented Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge. The property has an excellent reputation for its food and service standards. The Head Chef is looking for a Sous Chef or Junior Sous on promotion who can assist in delivering a modern, contemporary British menu. The Pub has an al a carte menu as well as set lunch menu and the Head Chef is looking for a Sous who is happy delivering fine dining as well as Pub Classics which are poplular selllers on the menu.
* Management and Development of brigade in Head Chefs absence - work Sauce section when Head Chef in service
* Ability to deliver modern AA rosette, locally sourced and produced food
* Good Team Player & Motivator
* You will already be a Sous Chef or Junior Sous on promotion
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members in Head Chefs absence
* Have experience of working at 1-2AA rosette kitchen
* Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £29k (£25k basic + £4k tips)
Live In accommodation
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"