Sous Chef - Unique dining experience - Accommodation available
We are offering the opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our clients skilled kitchen team within their 2 AA Rosette restaurant. You will be leading and inspiring a dedicated brigade of chefs whilst supporting their Executive Chef with menu development, and all compliance aspects of running a busy professional kitchen for their multi-outlet kitchen.
The food is imaginative and exciting and all prepared on site using as much locally sourced, seasonal & traceable ingredients as is possible.
Daily deliveries from local suppliers including: fruit farms, small holdings and game estates, as well as foraged fungi and sea vegetables, all arrive to be transformed into fresh modern British dishes.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- The ability to produce top quality fresh food, sometimes at volume
- The confidence and ability to lead the kitchen brigade in the absence of the Head chef
- Solid hygiene awareness, and be able to manage consistency
- The desire and determination to climb the career ladder and help take the business to an even higher level
- Good organisation/communication skills
- Recent experience at recognised establishments as Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef is a definite advantage
For those wishing to relocate for the role, assistance can be given and temporary accommodation can be provided to start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'