Sous Chef - The Ivy Norwich Brasserie
• Assist in the supervising and running of the department according to set guidelines and supervise the smooth production and service of food from the kitchen
• Possess excellent culinary and presentation skills - ensuring all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size and temperature
• Manage kitchen staff – briefing, supervising and motivating team members
• Have the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
• Possess and implement a thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety and train teams on this
What’s in it for you??
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
• Lots of great benefits including free uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets????
• Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice??
• A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
• External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
We are looking for a special sort of person to join us at The Ivy Collection.
Someone who knows what exceptional service looks like, but who isn’t afraid to bring their personality to work; who can work the last hour of their shift as if it’s their first – energetic, bright and attentive. The pace is fast and the standards are high; but if you’ve got what it takes, we will help you get wherever you want to be.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'