Sous Chef - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - Job Summary
Sous Chef required for this quality, fast pace bar & restaurant in Oxford. You will be part of one of the biggest branded, hospitality companies in the UK where you will be an integral part of the success of the business.
As Sous Chef you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food then this is the job for you!
Sous Chef - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - Role Responsibility
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Sous Chef. Your role will be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guests service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful client will drive this through:
- Having bags of energy and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business
- Living the values.
- Lead by example In return you will be working for a multi-brand company that really values their employees and is committed to career development.
Sous Chef - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a hotel / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with hygiene, and be able to implement this - in the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'