Our client is a premium, well established pub company with sites across Loughborough and Leicestershire. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a number of experienced Sous Chefs to join their established restaurants.
Job Roles include:
- Preparing homemade dishes using 100% fresh and locally sourced produce
- Ensuring cooking meets company quality standards
- Preparing food and ensuring wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring your work areas are clean and hygienic
- Communicating with other chefs
Skills / Experience Required:
- Own transport essential
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to manage workload and product availability
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience of preparing, presenting and maintaining high culinary standards within a fast paced kitchen environment
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Our client offers excellent benefits including; Quarterly & monthly bonuses, overtime, uniform as well as many others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and expanding to company to develop a career within the hospitality sector.
Hours: Full time - 45 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000 D.O.E + Tips and Bonus
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.