Excellent salary up to £26,000 + tips + overtime + excellent training & progression!
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Sous Chef to join this award winning restaurant group for their flagship site in Knutsford. You will be part of a well respected, fresh food restaurant group serving high-quality dishes using state of the art equipment combining classical and modern techniques.
Sous Chef role;
- Work alongside the Head Chef to take responsibility for a fast paced kitchen
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment, taking responsibility for the quality of each and every dish served to company spec
- Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your team
- Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
- Rota organisation to control labour cost
- Ensure excellent food hygiene and health & safety standards at all times
Sous Chef requirements;
- Must be an existing Sous Chef or senior chef within a fresh food, branded environment
- Excellent financials and man-management skills
- Experience of leading a team in a high volume restaurant group/brand
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Well-presented, articulate and have a real passion for delivering the highest quality of food to company standards
In return our client provides fantastic training with a structured career development programme allowing you to excel in your role and progress within the company. If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then please click apply!