Sous Chef - Rare Opportunity (RH54)
Role - Sous Chef
Ref.No - RH54
Location - Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary - £26,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a new client on the outskirts of Witney. This restaurant is in a beautiful location producing seasonal food on an all fresh basis. The standards of food are renowned across Oxfordshire; they are looking for a Sous Chef to help manage the team and continue to grow the business.
- Stock management and ordering
- Liaising with suppliers and handling any credit notes/invoices as required
- Aiding Head Chef to maximise profit through reduced wastage
- Training junior team members
- Running the kitchen when the Head Chef is away
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Previous experience in kitchen management/ Senior CDP level
- Food safety and hygiene certificates
- Passion for producing quality food
- Creative flare and good energy
Keywords - Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Kitchen Management, CDP, Junior Sous
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewitt
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"