Paying 24k (term time only) with excellent working hours of 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- £24,000 per annum
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturday will be require for function or themed event but very rare.
- Location: Putney Bridge, London
Employee benefits are Pension, Life Assurance after probation period of 13 weeks is completed, plus uniform and meals provided on duty.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for the production and service of all food related items according to Service Level Agreement while maintaining correct levels of Health & Safety at all times.
- To implement and maintain the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, as laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the client's satisfaction.
- To ensure food production, standards, costs & menu planning are carried out in a timely fashion, as agreed with the Head Chef.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the section as appropriate.
- To assist the Head Chef with compiling food orders and developing new food concepts.
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client.
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers