SOUS CHEF - PREMIUM RESTAURANT CONCEPT
Sous Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this award winning fresh food restaurant. As the Sous Chef for this high volume fresh food kitchen you will have autonomy to manage a brigade of highly trained chef's to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction. This role offers fantastic training and development.Our client operates a number of premium fresh food restaurants in high contemporary venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Sous Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. As the Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in leading a brigade in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Sous Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
- Previous similar experience is essential.
- Have worked in a busy fresh food kitchen and thrive under pressure.
- Ideal candidate must have experience and desire to work with fresh, quality food.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
- Excellent team player and leader who can respectfully communicate to the team.
- Have a track record of working with and developing strong teams.
- Good financial understanding.
- Have good knowledge of hygiene and health and safety.
- Have a track record of controlling costs and stocks.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"