An experienced Sous Chef is sought by this by this popular country pub with a restaurant and B & B rooms. The restaurant serves fresh locally sourced food with influences from around the world, whilst diners enjoy spectacular views. With a large garden the pub is pub is a popular spot for diners, walkers and their dogs visiting the pub, families, locals and tourists visiting the Cotswold. Working closely with and deputising for the Head Chef this is a great career opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a sous chef gained in a similar environment
- The ability to train, develop and motivate the team
- Be passionate about produce, preparing and serving food which delights the eye and the taste buds
- A commitment to health, safety and food hygiene standards
- Experience of stock management, ordering and stock control
- Be a strong, inspirational leader with excellent communication skills
- Experience of volume whilst maintaining exceptional quality
An independent restaurant group offering career development opportunities, positive food philosophy, close and respectful relationships with suppliers. Socially and environmentally responsible. Passionate about food, service, staff training and development.
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our client’s specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Food Hygiene
- Stock Control
- Fresh Produce
- Sous Chef