A great opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our clients two rosette restaurant kitchen brigade; four AA 'Silver’ star club and resort.
Reporting to the Head Chef and Executive Head Chef, you will assist in developing our offering and ensuring a consistent and high quality experience for members and guests dining with us. Including our pastry and banqueting sections, you will join a brigade of around 11 chefs.
In addition to the restaurant, our client offers a relaxed dining experience in two other outlets on site. Additionally afternoon tea service is offered with events and private dining in the meeting and function rooms with banqueting for up to 160 in the Clubhouse.
Our ideal candidate will have solid experience in a two rosette kitchen, preferably in a hotel environment.
We offer a competitive salary, a share of tips, complimentary club membership, high quality chef-whites and the opportunity to make a difference and progress your career.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Sous Chef experience at two AA rosette level
- A steady employment history, hotel background preferred
- Passionate about food and keen to contribute ideas
- Supportive in developing junior chefs
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Reliable, hard-working and clean living.
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
- A share of gratuities and service charge
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards & rewards
- Discounts on resort services
- Annual staff party
Please note: no accommodation can be provided.