Sous Chef - Luton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Sous Chef to join the team in an exciting bustling environment for one the UKs leading restaurant chains in the Luton area on a permanent basis.
- Prepare & present food in line with pre-determined menus
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Running the kitchen when head chef is not present & support the wider F&B team
- Helping create new recipes and write menus
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Passion for delivering a great service
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- Strong leadership skills to motivate your team of chefs
Full time basis. You will be required to work a mixture of evenings and weekends.