Junior Sous Chef - £26K plus benefits Eastbourne, Live in available, 48 hour week, 5 days on, 2 days off
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef with hotel experience or in a similar busy high quality operation. Perhaps you are living in London and fancy relocating to the South Coast and working in a top five star hotel producing high quality food in our restaurant. We have been named as one of the "30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality" by The Caterer Magazine.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to work in our main all fresh food kitchen specialising in modern English cuisine.You will be working in a brigade of 21 producing quality fresh dishes. We cater for banqueting of up-to 350 covers. Have previous experience of working as a Senior CDP or Junior Sous Chef looking for that next position. You must have all fresh food cooking experience in a high quality busy restaurant or hotel and not moved around, no job hoppers please.
- Level 2 Professional Cookery qualification, or equivalent essential.
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef or a strong Senior Chef de Partie, working in varied sections in a hotel or volume restaurant environment
- A desire to develop yourself and show passion and creativity in your work
- To love what you do and be keen and eager to learn and pass on your knowledge to trainee chefs
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have the ability to work under pressure, especially with multiple functions happening simultaneously.
- You will have an ideal opportunity to develop and grow as a chef, deputise for the Sous Chef/Head Chef and improve your skills in a busy, five star environment.
- You will be working five days over seven, including weekends, evenings and some split shifts.
£26K plus benefits, 48 hour week
5 days on, 2 days off
Need to be living in the UK so you can get to a trial shift.
- Staff accommodation available, including full board to help with relocation
- Free meals on duty.
- 28 days holidays per annum including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme available
- Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
- Chef whites and Safety shoes provided
- Financial support with industry qualifications available.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact phone numbers.
- NVQ qualified
- High quality hotel or restaurant experience
- No job hoppers
- Experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job