We are looking to recruit a Sous Chef for our Client’s hotel restaurant near Haslemere, Surrey. The establishment serves exceptional food at the highest standards. They are looking chef with a passion for fine ingredients, banqueting experience, team spirit and great cooking techniques.
In return, our client will offer a salary between £24,000 and £26,000p/a (based on relevant experience), development opportunities, providing you the chance to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career as a chef.
Our client’s hotel is set just outside picturesque Haselmere, on the border between Surrey and West Sussex.
Your role as a Sous Chef will include:
- Provide consistently excellent fresh food
- Ordering stock and managing profitability
- Have an understanding of BoH paperwork
- Organising Staff rotas
- Motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chef’s absence
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
- Ensure Health & Safety and COSHH laws are observed
The successful Sous Chef will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- A background in a busy gastro pub or similar
- Creative talent with fresh ingredients
- Excellent technical skill
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great personality
- Due to the location, you must drive
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Chef de Partie position, please click 'APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 26 years’ experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information, please refer to our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'