Role - Sous Chef
Ref.No - RH39
Location - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary - £27,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Meals on duty, 5 days a week, 28 days holiday, Christmas off
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a new client who are located on the outskirts of Banbury, Oxfordshire; who focus on delivering quality food, using fresh produce, in a friendly and relaxed environment. They are looking for a Sous Chef to help manage the team and maintain and build on their already great reputation. This role would suit a Chef who is looking to progress their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Stock management and ordering
- Liaising with suppliers and handling any credit notes/invoices as required
- Training junior team members
- Aiding the Head Chef to maximise profit through reduced wastage
- Helping to minimise labour costs
- Previous experience in kitchen management/ Senior CDP level
- Food safety and hygiene certificates
- Passion for producing quality food
- Creative flare and good energy
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewitt at Atlas Employment
Key words: Senior Chef, Sous-Chef, Senior CDP, Kitchen Management
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Knife Skills
- Fresh Produce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job