Sous Chef Hertfordshire £26-£28K
9am-6pm!!!------- AMAZING HOURS!!!!
We are looking to recruit a passionate, food loving Sous Chef for this amazing Golf Club based in Hertfordshire. This is a privately owned club with dedicated members that really enjoy the Food & Beverage side of the club as well and the golf side. With that in mind, they offer a fresh, British restaurant type offering and have a vision of being the best at what they do within the locality.
More about the Sous Chef role Hertfordshire;
- Leads kitchen team in Head Chef's absence
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Oversees and organises kitchen stock and ingredients when required
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Ensure that the Club standards for food quality are consistently met
- Ensure that stock is regularly rotated and replenished in accordance with the product use by dates
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality
- Assists head chef with menu creation
- Ensure that you adhere to health and safety and fire regulations
- Take responsibility for kitchen security
We are looking for a Sous Chef for this Hertfordshire Golf Club that is from a quality Gastro Pub, Restaurant or Hotel operation. It is essential that you have experience with fresh produce and know how to plate a quality dish. This role can offer you amazing hours, straight shifts and quite a lot of autonomy with menu creation and improvements.
We would also consider Snr Chef de Partie's or Jnr Sous Chefs looking for a step up.
Salary being offered for this role ranges from £26-£28K
This role will be popular due to the hours and salary, so please apply today to get ahead!