Sous Chef - Fresh Food Restaurant Brand - - Job Summary
Exciting Sous Chef position within a fast-paced, high volume organisation who are one of the most well-known businesses on the high street. The business prides themselves on delivering quality fresh food and excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers fantastic career progression.Our client are one of the leading names on the high street and are a brand synonymous with quality and market leading standards. The business offers fantastic opportunities. The company takes great pride in their staff and are looking for enthusiastic, driven managers with a passion for service and standards.
Sous Chef - Fresh Food Restaurant Brand - - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. As the Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in leading a brigade in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Sous Chef - Fresh Food Restaurant Brand - - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
- Previous similar experience is essential.
- Have worked in a busy kitchen and thrive under pressure.
- Ideal candidate must have experience and desire to work with fresh, quality food.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
- Excellent team player and leader who can respectfully communicate to the team.
- Have a track record of working with and developing strong teams.
- Good financial understanding.
- Have good knowledge of hygiene and health and safety.
- Have a track record of controlling costs and stocks.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.