Sous Chef - Fordingbridge surrounding area
This establishment is a beautifully traditional building based on the outskirts of the New Forest with a warm, welcoming interior and heated outside terrace. Serving fine pub dishes made using the best quality fresh ingredients alongside ever-changing specials featuring delicious locally caught fish. No matter what the occasion this gastro pub will leave you feeling relaxed, full and contented.
- Salary of up to 26K per annum depending on experience
- Tips and tronc on top of annual salary
- 28 days annual leave
- Opportunity for future career progression to take the next step up
- Company discounts throughout the UK
- Work with fresh ingredients cooking from scratch
- Catering for private function and events
- Live in accommodation available
- Working within and leading as required a dedicated kitchen team
- Training junior chefs
- Chef whites provided
- Due to location own transport is essential
For the role of Sous Chef we are looking for a strong individual who is looking progress their career and continue to build and expand their existing knowledge and skills by taking control of the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence.
- Level headed and positive approach to work
- Experience working in a fast paced and high volume kitchen
- Ability to lead a kitchen team and oversee service when required
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- gastro pub
- fresh food
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Second Chef
- pub restaurant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job