Our client, a beautiful luxury hotel close to Woking, Surrey are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join their busy kitchen team. In this position you will be preparing food to a high standard, as befits a successful luxury hotel.
The Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef in both culinary and administrative tasks. They’re looking for a professional who is dedicated to food quality and sets very high standards for their output.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years’ culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant or 4/5 star hotel
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- High level of creativity and reliability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible schedule required
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures
- Strong leadership skills combined with a team player attitude.
- It is essential that you hold Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Lead the CDP's and Commis in preparing all food items as required in a sanitary and timely manner
- Create and follow recipes and presentation specifications for a la carte service and volume functions
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Recording food temperatures
- Preparing reports
- Menu planning
- Complimentary nights stay with breakfast
- Discount at selected restaurants
- Generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Internet available
- Staff events and family days
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'