Sous Chef - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Sous Chef opportunity in Oxford. They are a great fresh food restaurant concept with an unparalleled reputation for service and quality. With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated Sous Chef who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
Sous Chef - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - Role Responsibility
As Sous Chef, you will be responsible for the entire kitchen operation of this premium, fresh food concept. You are an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food kitchen
- Leading and developing the back of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and food quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the kitchen team
Sous Chef - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Sous Chef preferably from a fresh-food, high volume environment OR an existing Head Chef or Kitchen Manager looking to get into a higher quality, more premium business
- Able to deliver a fantastic, premium quality branded menu at a fast pace
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Head Chef
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Sous Chef level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job