Up to £30,000 per annum
Exclusive Venue in the Heart of Newmarket.
Interaction Recruitment is working with a prestigious and well-known business within Newmarket, who are looking for a Sous Chef to join their well-established team, deputising the Head Chef and providing exemplary food offerings ranging from casual dining, conference and banqueting and fine dining up to 2/3 rosette level.
You will be working with a highly experienced Head Chef, who has experience working in some of the UK’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants, as well as cooking for royalty. The site boasts a newly refurbished kitchen which still has future plans for expansion.
The venue itself is unique and offers a true one in a million experience. You will be cooking an ever-changing menu, and no two days are ever the same. Due to the nature of the business, the working hours are always very varied.
- Provide support to the Head Chef and existing team.
- Deputise the Head Chef in his absence, running the kitchen
- Provide guidance and support to junior chefs.
- Monitor and ensure high levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Assist in the development of menus and costings.
- Help develop the menu for a quarterly special Fine Dining 7 Course Tasting Menu Event
- Assist in the monitoring of stock and orders.
- Push and maintain the ethos of using local fresh ingredients where possible.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants can only be considered for the role if they have previous experience working at Sous Chef level. The ideal candidate will have fine dining experience.
This is a perfect position if you are looking to relocate to the North Suffolk/Cambridge area.
For more information on this role please contact Aaron Flack at Interaction Recruitment on .