Sous Chef - Education Sector - Bracknell
£18,580 + work life balance + paid overtime.
Earning Potential of +£25,000!
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join the team of a busy operation in the education sector. Along with the Head Chef, the Sous Chef will be responsible for producing high quality food for +250 pupils, plus staff daily.
Working socialable hours 7:00 - 15:30 daily.
Only 8 Saturdays required PER YEAR!
£18,580 pro rata based on 40 weeks per year.
Earning potential of +£25,000p/a - paid over-time available and work throughout school holidays!
Other Responsibilites include:
- Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold
The Ideal Sous Chef:
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Has experience of leading a small team or section
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit a recent CV and one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job