Sous Chef - (Award-Winning Gastro Pub) - Job Summary
We are looking for an ambitious Sous Chef to join a fantastic fresh gastrobranded pub concept in Weybridge. If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
Our client operates a number of premium fresh food businesses in contemporary venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern informal gastro pubs serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Sous Chef - (Award-Winning Gastro Pub) - Role Responsibility
You will be part of a rapidly expanding and highly acclaimed brand serving high-quality, authentic food with huge opportunities for future progression. Sous Chefs in this business are given excellent career development opportunities and the chance to really learn and grow.
Sous Chef - (Award-Winning Gastro Pub) - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate :
- At least 2 years experience working as a senior chef within a fresh food, branded environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- High levels of personal motivation, keen to progress to Head Chef in the near future
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
- Great Salary of up to £28K per annum
- Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Generous Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.