Sous Chef required - Circa £26,000 - Asian Fusion Restaurant - Excellent Opportunity
- Role: Sous chef
- Salary: Circa £26,000
- Hours: 40-50 hours per week working 5 days over 7
- Benefits: Staff Package
- Contract: Permanent/ Full Time
- Excellent Location
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking to recruit a passionate skilled Sous chef with experience of South East Asian and Pacific rim dishes. Our award winning client's restaurant based nr Truro are in need of a talented Sous chef to join the team assisting the Head Chef as well as running the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence. As Sous Chef you will be required to support the Head Chef, assist in menu development and provide training to the junior members of kitchen staff whilst also running your own section. You will be working within a fantastic team, supporting each other and demonstrating your knowledge and understanding of the types of flavours and dishes experienced around the Pacific rim ideally including Sushi and Japanese Izakaya cooking.
Within this role as Sous chef you will:
- Have great in depth knowledge of Asian fusion style dishes and flavours including ideally Sushi and Izakaya cooking
- Have experience within a similar style establishment producing sublime dishes using the freshest of ingredients
- Have experience of being Senior Chef De Partie or Sous chef within a similar style restaurant previously
- Be able to assist in completing ordering and costing, menu development, recruiting of kitchen staff, implementing and adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Be efficient at communicating to staff, senior management and the business owners
As Sous chef you will receive a fantastic Salary of up to £26,000 per annum whilst having access to the companies staff package.
Should you be interested in this role please send in your up to date CV via the provided means on this website or alternatively call Alex Dwyer on .