Sous Chef - £24k - Every other weekend off
SOUS CHEF - £24K - Every other weekend off
I have an exciting opportunity to assist the running of the food operation within this large Hotel resort. Working with dedicated Chefs and the guarantee of flexible working hours.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- High volume background would be advantageous
- Great level of knowledge with preparing and serving fresh food
- Strong mentality and ability to lead a team
- Can take on a high amount of responsibility at one time
- Can delegate duties efficiently and in the correct manor
- Have the interpersonal skills to motivate the team
- Thrives under pressure
- Takes pride in the training and development of the junior Chefs
- Understands working to spec and the company ethos
*Please know that due to the location your own transport is required*
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Every other weekend off
- Career progression opportunities
- Training and development programmes
DON'T MISS OUT - APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Please don't hesitate to contact the office on and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'