Sous Chef - 1AA Rosette Hotel & Spa
Sous Chef - Hotel & Spa - 1AA Rosette Restaurant - Sous Chef
Our client is looking for a dynamic, committed and experienced Sous Chef to lead the kitchen team at their busy hotel, spa and event venue on the outskirts of Bristol.
The business also comprises a 1AA Rosette restaurant and produces beautiful food with the freshest produce as well as a consistent and steady level of banqueting trade.
The right Sous Chef will need to be a passionate leader of their kitchen team and able to succeed in a busy, fast paced environment serving only the best quality food. You must also be passionate and capable of developing your junior chefs into leaders of the future and to become a head chef themselves.
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy, successful business under a superb Executive Chef.
The Sous Chef will:
- Have a great eye for quality and detail.
- Inspirational leader capable of communicating both upwards and downwards bringing new ideas to the table.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and cope with a busy service is essential.
- Experience in a similar position to a minimum of Junior Sous Chef level.
Sous Chef Responsibilities will include:
- Stock control, waste management and a solid understanding of food GP.
- Running busy services and functions producing food to the highest consistency and standards.
- HACCP compliance.
- Day to day people management of the kitchen team.
In return for being the right candidate you can expect the following:
- Basic salary package up to 24k - with a review after 3 months probation is completed.
- Free gym membership
- Discounted Starbucks Coffee and other high street benefits
- Other bonuses and incentives.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply "apply". I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'