We are seeking a temporary Sourcing Recruiter to manage inbound applicants as well as proactively source for applicants within our Sales and Marketing TA team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and selection strategies.
- Managing inbound applicant channels as well as proactively building pipeline for tech and non tech positions.
- Conducing in-depth interviews of potential candidates, assessing against the relevant hiring criteria internal mission statements.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Track recruitment activity and deliver results against specified recruitment key performance metrics.
- Demonstrable sourcing/recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation and engagement within the technology space
- Exposure to working cross-functionally across the recruiting process, communicating and partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Deep experience in using recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, x-ray sourcing etc, and other sourcing products
- Strong stakeholder management
- Across EMEA regions
- Experience of sourcing across multiple EMEA locations
- Fluency in 1 or more European language in addition to English
- Strategic Sourcing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'