We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Sourcing/Procurement Manager for a 6 month contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
Working with in the Marketing and Legal Services Sourcing team to review categories of spend - go to market activity, contract reviews etc working closely with our business stakeholders. Opportunity to work across a variety of key projects in Marketing and Legal categories - total external spend in excess of £300m p.a.
As a Sourcing/ Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development of category strategies, delivering specific sourcing initiatives to drive the effective supply of services to LBG and management of the cost base
- Lead initiatives with clients that drive effective spend management through demand management, simplifying specifications and achieving business outcomes.
- Works collaboratively with souring colleagues, internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers to effectively manage all aspects of the sourcing lifecycle ensuring the best value from Groupwide agreements in support of LBG strategic vision.
- Input into category and sub-category strategies reflecting external market conditions whilst optimising the cost of ownership to deliver sustainable strategic direction for the business
- Deliver opportunities that drive down cost and deliver value for goods/ and or services through the identification of cost saving initiatives in line with the Group's targets and objectives
What we require from the candidate:
- 5 Years + procurement sourcing experience
- Contract negotiation experience
- Vendor management experience
- Experience working within Legal or Marketing departments would be desirable
- Strong stakeholder manager experience
- Excellent communication skills
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
- Procurement Sourcing Supplier Manager Vendor Contract Negotiation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'