Brewster Pratap are recruiting an experienced Sourcing Manager to join our successful, privately owned, multi-million pound turnover client based in Worksop.
Joining this innovative company, you will bring experience of working in a similar role and be committed to contributing to the success of the business.
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for managing the key relationships with the supply base, effectively manage the accounts and communicate any updates with the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Overall management and liaison with the suppliers
* Encompass all aspects of supply capability, cost evaluation and business need
* Key supplier management
* Sourcing new products, taking into account the cost and quality against the business need
* Negotiating price changes
* Developing partner factories - commercial and technical evaluations
* Maintaining global awareness for material and labour costs
* Reviewing supplier capability and costing
The successful Sourcing Manager will have knowledge and demonstrable experience in expediting processes and procedures. You will be a dynamic individual, implementing new ideas to benefit the supply chain and wider business.
You will have:
* Experience of working in a supply chain function
* Experience of change management
* Excellent IT skills
* Degree level education or equivalent experience
* Experience of using stock management systems
You will be a focused team player who has a positive and adaptable attitude towards change. As part of the role, working to deadlines is critical in addition to operating a fast paced and quality work environment.
Salary: Negotiable up to £50k
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Holidays: 20 days + stats
Personal and professional development
Free onsite parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Supply Chain