Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Sourcing Manager for Facilities and Utilities to join a leading worldwide company with multiple locations throughout the UK.
- Complexities: e.g.120 Contracted suppliers across 8 entities in UK and Ireland with a spend of €81M
- Level of interactions: Regional and local across UK&I
- Key stakeholders: Managing Directors, Site Managers, H&S managers, Internal IFM team.
Your main tasks will be:
· Develop, maintain and promote full knowledge of UKI:
- markets / category trends
- suppliers / global players
- stakeholders / competitors
- policies and politics
- benchmarks / innovations
- Maintain a strong cross-functional cooperation between Procurement and key function leads
- Contribute to and implement global /regional sourcing strategies
- Lead strategic supplier negotiations (commercial and contractual) at UKI level
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
- Ensure (sourcing, purchasing, company) policy adherence of Divisions and compliance assessments
- Ensure supplier management according to corporate standards and identify new best in class suppliers
- Maintain all Purchasing catalogues in conjunction with Purchasing centers
Your profile should look like:
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
- MCIPS would be advantageous
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Procurement, facility management advantageous
- Ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level as well as able to gain buy-in at a local level
- Able to demonstrate how changing leglisation could impact the business both in financial and operational terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and administrative skills
- Experience of working in an international environment and a matrix organisation
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft products with ability to extract data from key systems to drive category development, to drive team performance and to create meaningful presentations to Divisions
- Strong English language skills essential
- Clean driving licence
- Salary £41,000 - £43,000 plus 15% Bonus
- An outstanding opportunity, responsibility as well as a fantastic working environment
- Tempting compensation and benefits
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'