Job title: Sourcing Manager - Biomedical/Pharma
Job location: Hertfordshire
Employment type: 3 Months
Salary: £250 to £275/day
Our client, a reputable Biomedical company is looking for a skilled Category Manager who will provide day-to-day indirect procurement sourcing activities and business-led buying activities ensuring maximum possible Global Procurement impact is achieved.
What you have
- University degree, business related degree would be preferable
- Experience inindirect sourcing and partnership with CROsis highly necessary
- Business level fluency in English as well as primary business language of the site
- Operational procurement experience in basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying
- Experience in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs
- Demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind
- Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction)
- Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM) or Finance related certifications would be beneficial
- Experience with enterprise systems and procure to-pay tools and eSourcing tools would be beneficial
- Competence or fluency in other sub-region languages is strongly encouraged
- Good communication skills
Who you'll be
- Perform operational sourcing activities by executing operational sourcing requests within the region or large site ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service.
- Understand end user requirements and leverage the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement.
- Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documents and communicate the status, progress, and outcomes of sourcing activities.
- Responsible for ensuring strong information flows back to the global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
- Application of the sourcing process (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools.
- Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
- Collaborate with the requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement team to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered.
- Execute escalated sourcing requests from site-based Procurement and provide a support role for site-based or regional Procurement as required.
- Ensure that Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered and track and monitor these metrics where required.
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'