Sourcing Consultant/Resourcer (Swiss Desk)
For one of our highly profitable contract staffing delivery teams we are looking for a Candidate Consultant due to further growth of the team. The individual will join a "Hot Desk" with a solid client base and will have the chance to facilitate placements from day one!
In the beginning, the focus of the role will be the acquisition of candidates for contract roles in Switzerland, with a clear path to become a 360-Consultant.
- Take ownership of client requests within different fields of the banking & financial services industry and use all available resources and methods to attract suitable candidates
- Ensure delivery of quality profiles which are then submitted to our clients
- Build strong relationships with candidates and gain an understanding of their given field of expertise (technology, compliance, business analytics, project management, etc.)
- Screen and interview candidates on the phone (possibility to regularly travel to Zurich, Switzerland)
- Advise candidates on rate levels, training requirements and career opportunities
- Build up market knowledge and learn to function in a corporate environment where there is a clear pathway to career progression (Account Management, Business Development, Resourcing, 360 Consulting).
- Successfully completed academics (University or similar) in any field
- Some work experience in recruitment, consulting, HR, sales or a client services is preferable
- Good organizational skills and proactive approach
- Basic understanding of Sales
- Motivated to follow a performance based career in a multinational company
- Fluency in English, German is very desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to an international business environment and work with tier 1 clients within banking and finance sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"