Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is hiring for a Sourcing and Contracts Manager, to work as part of a small procurement function, managing a wide range of contracts in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for working with key internal stakeholders to deliver ongoing procurement support and contract management activities to external clients. You will support with negotiating favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers for the procurement of goods, service and suppliers.
- Creating and maintaining audit trails for procurements and contract management and ensuring that any sourcing is carried out in accordance within defined obligations;
- Manages the bidding process from initial contact through to contract signing for all tier one suppliers;
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base;
- Ensure that risks are understood and mitigated to an agreed level, through effective contracts and the development of appropriate professional relationships with key suppliers and contractors;
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in an ethical and controlled manner in line with policies and procedures;
- Ensure that third party suppliers and contractors work in alignment with health, safety, environment and quality practices and standards;
- Proactively works to deliver the identified savings in line with the Procurement Plan;
- End to end procurement experience
- Strategic sourcing experience
- Demonstrable negotiation experience
- Supplier management and development experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Communication, presentation and influencing skills including to Senior Management
- A good level of understanding of contract and commercial law and sound understanding of contractual terms and conditions
- Ability to mentor colleagues on procurement good practice
- Minimum 8+ year's commercial experience.
- CIPS qualification an advantage.
This is a full-time, 12 Month, fixed-term-contract position, working Monday to Friday in Central London.
Please apply online to be considered.