Salary: £25,000-30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 9% bonus at target, 28 days holiday, fantastic pension scheme (matched contributions doubled e.g. 7% from Employee, 14% from employer) and much, much more!
Royal London (RL) is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have a commercial ambition. An ambition to create and sustain a best in class Group-wide Sourcing and Supplier Management capability. A capability that delivers defined commercial excellence, time and time again. The Procurement Transformation is underway and there is no better time to join Royal London!
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Sourcing Analyst to join our Sourcing and Supplier Management Team based in our Wilmslow office. The Sourcing and Supplier Management Team's purpose is to be a trusted and valued commercial capability that delivers significant business cost, risk and relationship management value and to create a centre of commercial excellence for the Royal London Group through best in class sourcing and supplier management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on supplier spend analysis, responsible for the team workload management and prioritisation tool; reporting and data analytics; managing the Group-wide supplier contracts database; savings reporting to key stakeholders; management of the team balanced scorecard; and general quality MI reporting.
- To create and present category spend reports to the Sourcing team in support of their category initiatives
- Provide insight into key Royal London wide spend trends to ensure demand aggregation for Sourcing led negotiated benefits
- Become an expert user of Oracle Procurement Analytics to support the team in delivery their savings target
- Responsible for the creation and on-going maintenance of a single team-wide workload management and reporting tool
- Responsible for managing the use and reporting of the new contracts management platform.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Good analytical skills - a strong attention to detail and capability to see, assess and mitigate commercial risks
- Strong planning and organisational skills; a completer finisher
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Ability to manage a variety of complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships (internal and external)
- Represent the team in a wholly professional and ethical manner
- Good technical skills - systems, Microsoft Office suite etc
- Graduate calibre or relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex numerical data and present with clarity and simplicity
We're looking for candidates with strong behaviours, core values and ethics. Evidentially professional, with a passion for building long-term sustainable business, supplier and colleague relationships. You'll be highly self-aware and see the value that can be enjoyed through collaboration and team working. We always aim to selflessly deliver the best outcomes for our members and customers.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below. To further queries please contact Joe Donnelly