Sound Insulation Engineer - Birmingham
We are urgently seeking a home based Sound Insulation Engineer to work for a reputable independent consultancy based near Birmingham. As a UK leading UKAS accredited consultancy, our client provides sound testing solutions to both small and large scale housing projects.
- MSc or BSc in Acoustics or related subject, or IOA Diploma.
- A minimum of 6 months commercial experience in the Acoustics market.
- Previous sound insulation testing experience is preferred.
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management and ability to work on own initiative.
- Up to knowledge of UK regulations surrounding Acoustics in construction.
- Driving license.
- Easy access into London.
- Carrying out sound insulation testing.
- Providing on site analysis in the event of a failure.
- Writing appropriate remedial solutions.
- Liaising with clients and on site agents.
- Analysing data and producing reports.
- Supporting senior staff.
- Inputting into ideas at design stage.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits package.
- One to one training and mentoring.
- Excellent career progression.
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, London, South East.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.