This is an exciting opportunity for a live events sound engineer to work for a leading events company based in the North West.
Our client is expanding their audio department and looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Your key roles responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team on large productions
- Rigging and operating audio equipment for events of various sizes and types across the UK.
- Dealing with clients, suppliers, venue staff and crew both onsite and prior to the event to help ensure that our client delivers a flawless event and exceeds their customers' expectations.
- Preparing and maintaining equipment in the warehouse
- Delivering and collecting equipment in the company vehicles (full UK driving licence needed)
- Assisting in other departments to suit the needs of the business.
Based in Greater Manchester salary is circa £28k-£33k plus excellent benefits package
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a live events sound engineer
- The ability to lead a team of freelance staff and represent the company
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on first class customer service
- Knowledge of Yamaha digital mixing consoles
- High standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work as part of a team or unaccompanied under own initiative
- Ability to thrive under the pressure of a live event
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve and work to deadlines
- High self motivation and the ability to lead by example
- Flexibility and a can do attitude
Our client is one of the UK's leading live event production and retail companies, supplying a wide range of products and services to both the corporate and private event sectors within the UK but also overseas.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- Live Events
- Sound Engineer
- Audio Engineer