Junior Telesales Account Manager - Ace role for a positive outgoing communicator based in South Derbyshire!
Sales Support Administrator - Great stable role - Free parkng - great people - Lovely company!
Competitive salary - excellent offices & team role
Fast paced - Quality focused - Swadlincote
The Group consists of 6 exciting businesses within South Derbyshire with a turnover of over 75 million and 1100 staff across 5 sites. The company has been established over 20 years and are looking for an additional Admin / CA professional to join their young and vibrant admin support team in their main office. Free parking 23 days holiday plus all BH and a great group of people. Normal office hrs, Monday Friday. Apply today - Interviews FEB 2019 - Start ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor/Customer Service Advisor, based in Swadlincote, who will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed to agreed timescales, and to provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide support to a dedicated Area Sales Manager with order inputting and resolving customer queries.
- Ensure that orders are inputted accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales.
- Deal with after sales issues, complaints and customer queries
- Complete goods return notes and credit requests as necessary
- Ensure that customer queries are responded to within 24 hours and dealt with to the highest level.
- Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
- Provide product knowledge to an extent to be able to answer queries to customers and in-house.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Focused on customer service in a fast paced role
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and order inputting
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Really bright and bubbly communicator with pride in their work
This excellent yet challenging position offers an great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career. Selected candidates must be enthusiastic with an excellent work ethic and be prepared to work hard.
- excellent starting basic salary
- Lots of benefits
- evolving growing business
- 23 days holiday plus all BH
- Some flexibility in start time
- Free parking
APPLY TODAY - START Feb - March 2019
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'