Part Time (up to 20 hours)
An opportunity has arisen for a Part time Sonographer to join our dedicated and professional multi-disciplinary team at our Havant/ Portsmouth based hospital. We are looking for a confident Sonographer to provide fast and convenient access to high quality diagnostic imaging procedures for people in Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
- Provide a wide range of ultrasonography examinations including gynaecological, abdominal and small parts.
- Clinically justifying ultrasound referrals and being able to react and adapt to the demands of the service is essential.
- To be successful you'll be required to be able to demonstrate a high level of competency, exemplary patient care and a warm, approachable manner.
- You will also need a degree of flexibility and the ability to work, without supervision, under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and all other partners
- To show an understanding of Clinical Governance and the importance
Skills & Experience
- DMU or PgDip in Medical Ultrasound (ideally from a CASE accredited institution) or equivalent.
- Sonographer's with only a PgC in (general) Ultrasound will be considered
- HCPC registered
- Evidence of Post Graduate education/CPD
- Experience of autonomous practice and independent reporting is essential
- To be competent to assess, scan, diagnose and report your own ultrasound caseload maintaining accurate patient records at all times
This role would particularly suit an experienced and senior sonographer interested in a progressive role with increased responsibility.
We can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions,
- A competitive salary,
- 2 day week with a rolling rota
We will provide you with all this and you will be a valued member of the team who truly has the opportunity to make a difference. If you would like to apply for this position, please email or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job