we are currently looking to source Cardiac Sonographers who have the following skill sets who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
Your Impact and duties:
*Stress Echo Procedure
*To independently perform and report transthoracic Echocardiography
*To assist with complex echo including TOE, Stress echo, bubble echo and contrast echos.
*Perform and report Pacemaker follow up.
*Assist with the implantation and selection of cardiac pacemakers
*To perform Haemodynamic monitoring in the Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory.
*To analyse and provide a written report for 24 hour (or longer) ECG recordings using Pathfinder Digital or Pathfinder SL.
*To analyse Event Monitors.
Education and Qualifications:
*Cardiac Physiology Degree or equivalent. (HNC/HTec)
Experience and Knowledge:
*Previous experience in a similar role
What we can offer in return:
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
* Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
* Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job