Solvency II Reporting Manager
An opportunity has arisen within the finance team of this leading Lloyd's insurer. The role will be to spearhead and mentor their Reporting team with a focus on Solvency II. Responsibilities will include
- Managing the Pillar 3 implementation plan
- Finalise the new solvency II reporting and systems testing
- Preparation and managing the solvency II timetable and financial reporting
- Responsible for all technical aspects on the production of solvency II financial information
- Technical review of Solvency II financial information
- Production of new analytical tools to support the preparation of results
- Redesign and develop process and systems improvements
Importantly you must have experience of Solvency II within a Lloyd's environment. You will be a qualified accountant either from practice or industry with a strong regulatory reporting background in particular Solvency II, Pillar 3 reporting. You will have strong people management skills and be able to both lead team and drive through change.
This is an opportunity to be a senior member of their finance leadership team at a time when this insurance company and embarking on the next phase of their growth.