- Co-ordinate and manage the Pillar III implementation plan, and regularly update evidence templates covering valuation and reporting, gap analysis, process, controls, and spreadsheet documentation.
- Act as "Subject Matter Expert" during the finalisation of new Solvency II reporting systems testing, embed new systems within business as usual.
- Responsible for managing the following Reporting activities:
• The preparation and maintenance of timetables and KPIs related to Solvency II financial reporting, ensuring that there is enough time for a proper management review and understanding of the figures.
• Handling of all technical aspects affecting the production of Solvency II financial information.
• Managing all operational aspects of the production of documents, in order to ensure the timely and accurate production of Solvency II financial information.
• Performing the technical review of Solvency II financial information.
• Responsible for liaising with auditors.
- Developing and updating a database of all material Solvency II regulation affecting Chaucer’s Pillar III reporting requirements, and maintain expert judgment and policy and procedures.
- Attend Lloyd’s workshops and keep up to date with Solvency II development, and provide training to the department on Solvency II regulations/updates.
- Production of new analytical tools to support the preparation of the Solvency II results.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a sound system of internal controls, over Solvency II data.
- Responsible for the design and development of process improvements, in order to ensure the efficient and accurate production of data. This might require involvement in projects, as a project manager or a team member.
- Support for other as required projects
- Qualified Accountant
- Lloyds Insurance experience
- Extensive Solvency II knowledge
- Technical accounting background
- Financial Reporting
- Regulatory Requirements
- London Insurance Market
- Solvency II