As Solutions & Rewards Marketing Manager, you will be a strategic thinker, with the ability to develop and execute an overarching marketing programme that brings together the three key business offerings.
One thing that is absolutely key for the role is that you have experience of of running a loyalty programme from a marketing perspective.
As a highly analytical individual, you will be able to quickly interpret web analytics and large data sets in order to target and segment the customer and prospect base to drive purchasing behaviour.
You will need a genuine passion for copywriting, with the ability to write engagingly for B2B audiences.
Key Duties for the role include:
- Work with the Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to agree marketing projects,
- Develop and inbound content marketing programme,
- Develop and integrated customer loyalty programme,
- Provide marketing vision for the launch of new products and services,
- Create consistent brand centric copy across various marketing channels,
- Manage the budget and provide monthly reports on ROI and lead generation activities,
- Management of a Marketing Executive.
To be considered for this role you will need to the following:
- Ideally five years plus, marketing experience, with the ability to create multichannel digital marketing campaigns,
- Working on a strategic level on loyalty programmes,
- Copy-writing experience,
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience is highly desirable.
In return, I highly competitive salary and company bonus scheme is on offer.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, click that "Apply" button now!
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
- "salesforce" "marketing" "Digital marketing" "copywriting" "wordpress" "CMS" "Automated" " QLIK"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job