Solutions Presales Support
** SOLUTIONS PRESALE SUPPORT**
Working for a very successful National business within their sales team who are constantly expanding their business. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression
YOUR NEW JOB...
New permanent opportunity to work in a successful busy sales team who are always developing and growing. Responsible for assisting the sales team and Solution Presales Manager in achieving the hardware sales targets.
Day to day duties:
• Qualifying and producing accurate quotations for customer’s
• Delivering accurate product information for customer’s
• Maintain all records necessary to enable clear and accurate visibility of your activities
• Continuously improve knowledge of the range of hardware offered
• Keeping up to date with new and updated hardware releases
• Working with the professional services team to produce service quotes/proposals to the sales teams
• Attending training on relevant products
• Complete vendor accreditation training/exams as and when required and keep a record of accreditations held
• Assist customer service in providing ETA’s to customers when necessary, always advising the customer account manager of any updates
• Updating sales forecast, as required
• Dealing with any special hardware requests from customers via the sales teams
• Take responsibility for all assigned customer service tasks
• Proving accurate product and customer reports
The ideal person would have a good, polite telephone manner, be computer literate and a basic Hardware IT Knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
WHATS ON OFFER…
£17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"