This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual, with recruitment industry business development experience, who is seeking to take the next step in their career. This role offers variety, new challenges and the opportunity to undertake sales at a strategic level.
With responsibility for team performance, the Solutions Director will engage with passive and active client stakeholders to develop relationships designed to identify, develop and gain new and/or additional business for REED. In developing the relationships with key stakeholders, HR Directors, Procurement Managers and other Senior Directors, the Solutions Director will gain trusted status as a specialist in resourcing solutions, offering expert knowledge and consultancy designed to directly address and influence clients to implement cost efficient recruitment solutions.
This team focuses on securing high level business in various sectors, and this role will have a particular focus on commercial, technology and IT Managed Service and RPO contracts.
The Solutions Director will work both within the formal Tendering Processes and outside of these, to identify and develop business opportunities and close sales opportunities as they arise. They will set, in conjunction with Senior REED Stakeholders, the strategy for their vertical markets identifying existing and new business targets, as well as determining those tender requests the business does not wish to pursue.
Using networking and research skills, the Solutions Director will ensure that they are at the fore-front of thinking in the RPO / BPO / MSP and resourcing space and use this knowledge and understanding to effectively position REED's offering with new and existing clients.
The Person - who would make a good Solutions Director?
- A proven and demonstrable track record in securing multi-million pound Managed Service or Recruitment Process Outsourced (RPO) contracts.
- Strong networking and relationship builder with Senior and Board Level decision makers.
- Inspirational leader with proven experience of motivating, coaching and developing in a sales or business development environment.
- A strategic thinker able to attain a 'trusted advisor’ status with senior client contacts at board level.
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels.
- Ability to see beyond the 'top line' of a contract and understand the complex drivers that ensure profitability.
What can we offer you?
This is a high exposure, strategic role, we therefore offer a good basic salary and bonus structure. We offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
- Sales Director
- Technical Sales
- Solution Selling